Plum Brook Golf Club, established in 1927, is an 18 hole impeccably maintained 6,300 yard public course, noted for its greens and “the best par 5’s in Macomb County.” Owned and operated by the Beaupre family for over 80 years, PBGC is consistently rated one of the best public courses in the Tri-County area.
Plum Brook was designed by William Beaupre and developed by his son Russ Beaupre, the first co-captain of the University of Notre Dame golf team (1931). When Russ and his brother Fran first approached Knute Rockne for permission to establish a golf team at Notre Dame, Mr. Rockne asked one question: Do you think we can win? Today, the tradition continues with Paul Beaupre, past president of the Golf Association of Michigan (GAM), and his two sons, Charlie and Andy. We welcome you to Plum Brook. Our family and professional staff are eager to provide you with what we know will be an enjoyable golfing experience.
• Voted best value by Golf Digest
• Rated one of the top ten public courses in the Tri-County area by the Detroit Free Press
• Recognized private club conditions at public course prices
• Featured on Michigan Golf Weekly
• Specialize in golf outings an leagues
• On course beverage service
• Full service bar and restaurant featuring quality American fare
• Host: Golf Association of Michigan (GAM) “Junior State Qualifier”
• Beginning golfers are encouraged and scratch golfers can score well and be challenged
• Professional and courteous staff